General Manager Italy
Our client – European specialist in Digital Technologies for the Film and Audiovisual Industry – has an extensive client portfolio and offers innovative solutions to cinema exhibitors, distributors (film and live events) and advertising departments, production companies, rights holders, broadcasters and OTT media services, video editors and SVOD platforms.
The Group currently has 63 companies in 21 countries, 17 of which are in Europe.
For the Group, we are looking for a
GENERAL MANAGER ITALY
To oversee all business development, staff, budgets and operations of the Italian Business Unit.
General Manager responsibilities include formulating overall development strategy for the territory, managing people and establishing policies. To be successful in this role, he would be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping people develop and be productive, while ensuring profits are on the rise.
Ultimately, he’ll help the company grow and thrive.
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Implement business development strategy for the territory
- Oversee day-to-day operations
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role in the cinema or audio sector
- Experience in sales, planning and budgeting
- BtoB Experience
- Knowledge of business process and functions (Sales, finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
PER CANDIDARSI COMPILARE IL FORM SOTTOSTANTE: