For our client that works in the dental and medical field we are looking for the following resource:
GENERAL MANAGER – ITALY
- The General Manager of Italy is in charge of all activities related to sales, marketing, administrative support, after sales for Dental and Medical business in Italy.
- Full P&L management for Italy.
The General Manager of Italy is responsible for :
- Lead all sales, marketing efforts for the Dental and Medical business units.
- Manage and develop the Dental and Medical business in Italy, including the responsibility for revenue, margin and profitability targets.
- Draw up and coordinate an annual marketing plan for the Dental and Medical business units to target mid-term sustainable growth.
- Draw up the yearly operating plan for the Dental and Medical Business units including revenue, operating expenses, investments and head count.
- Draw up quarterly sales forecasts for the Dental and Medical business units.
- Execute on monthly reporting to the General Manager of the Company on the key activities concerning Dental and Medical business units.
- Develop a team structure to sustain the Dental and Medical marketing plan.
- Lead, coach and assess talent.
- Engage with key customers and distributors for Italy.
- Organize and attend internal and external meetings to deliver on the Dental and Medical strategy for growth.
- Organize all administrative tasks of the affiliate.
- Manage after sales service under the coordination of the Head of After Sales.
- Bachelor or equivalent required. MBA preferred
- Fluency in English and Italian
- +5 years of sales leadership experience ideally in the medical device and/or dental industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of Italian legislation and market
- Proven ability to liaise and influence Key Opinion leaders
- Able to take responsibility for actions
- Shows initiatives and leads by example
- Able to anticipate and react rapidly to a fast changing environment
- Self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic
- Ability to lead and motivate direct and indirect reports, cross-cultural and virtual teams
- Desire to accept full responsibility and accountability for results
- Track record of flawless execution
- Ability to assess competing priorities and manage necessary organizational changes
- Ability to gather different perspectives & points of view and make timely, reasoned decisions
- Interdisciplinary tasks
- International management team
- Fast decision making process
- Open and fair management culture and space for personal development
- Family owned culture with long term targets
- Very modern and absolute customer-oriented philosophy
- High quality clinical solutions with state-of-the-art design
Office based in Milan
This job post is addressed to both sexes, pursuant to laws 903/77.
If interested please forward to the following email address your detailed CV in Word and specify the reference code GMI/18: email@example.comInvia il tuo CV a firstname.lastname@example.org