For a multinational company leader in the hair and beauty products sector, we are looking for a
Sales Coordinator for the Italian market.
Reporting to the Sales Director Europe and coordinating a team of sales agents throughout Italy, the Sales Coordinator – in accordance with the corporate strategy – is responsible for the development of sales in the Italian market, and in particular:
- Participate in the definition of the commercial policy
- Manage, recruit, train and animate the sales force
- Monitor the achievement of objectives and implement specific commercial actions to extend them
- Relay the promotional offers defined at the head office
- Promote the image and notoriety of the company and its brands
- Analyse the evolution of the market and the competition in order to constantly adapt the company’s offer
- Identify areas of development
- Organize and animate sales meetings
- Degree in economics or similar
- 5+ years’ experience in sales functions, and ideally some experience in team management, preferably at B2B environment.
- Background preferably in beauty, fashion, luxury or aesthetic products.
- Analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken
- Team spirit, honest and loyal
- Available for frequent trips throughout Italy and occasionally in Europe
Sede di lavoro: North/Centre of Italy
Tipologia di contratto: a tempo indeterminato
Inviare la candidatura a: firstname.lastname@example.org
Il presente annuncio è rivolto ad entrambi i sessi, ai sensi delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91 e a persone di tutte le età e tutte le nazionalità, ai sensi dei decreti legislativi 215/03 e 216/03”.