10am PT, 11am MT, 1pm ET, 6pm UK, 7pm Italy
Very few leaders can become extraordinary when they possess fatal flaws; Steve Jobs was one of them.
During this enlightening session, Jack Zenger and Joe Folkman will delve into the history of Steve Jobs’ and Apple’s success. They will discuss:
• What happens to the very small number of successful leaders with strengths but also fatal flaws
• What we know about Steve Jobs’ strengths and flaws
• What might have happened had Jobs been open to feedback
• What positive aspects, if any, were caused by his negative behavior
• Research that shows most leaders are blind about their own strengths and weaknesses